Keystone Hideout Right Features, Right Price, Right Now. Right now is the right time for anyone to enjoy camping in a Keystone Hideout Travel Trailer or Fifth Wheel! In addition to the eye catching exterior appeal and beautiful interior decors, Hideout also provides award winning quality and exactly the RIGHT FEATURES to make your camping experience comfortable, convenient and trouble free.
The 2018 Keystone Hideout 272LHS is a double over double rear bunk travel trailer that is 30ft, with one large double slide that contains a booth dinette, and leather sofa, front private bedroom, large side kitchen, and second entrance to the bathroom.
Cutting Edge, Handcrafted and Built to Last - the Keystone Difference
The real value of the 2018 Keystone Hideout 272LHS is in its construction. It’s smartly designed 16 inch on center studs gives the hideout a consistent build from front to back and contributes to overall structural integrity.
5/8" Seamless Floor Decking eliminates any joint movement in your coach’s floor. Walk through your Hideout confidently knowing you won’t disturb the whole family from floor squeaks.
Finally the Keystone Hideout uses a very thick .024 Gauge Aluminum Siding, helping to prevent the siding from rippling and buckling when towed against a large amount of wind resistance.
All of this helps our customer’s camp with confidence knowing their Keystone Hideout will be around for the long haul!
The front master bedroom has a Queen Size Bed with storage underneath. The over-head cabinets are pre-drill and screwed with LED puck lights. On either side of the bed are large mirrored wardrobes, below the wardrobes is plenty of space for anything you might need in the middle of the night. 120 volt plug-ins are located below, and a private laundry chute for dirty laundry.
The bathroom is located at the rear of the floor plan. Here you will find a tub/shower combo with skylight above, vanity with mirrored medicine cabinet and storage below, a porcelain foot flush toilet, and a second entrance door for easy access to the bathroom.
The living room is smartly designed to entertain a large group of campers with its large double slide out. Take a seat in the leather sofa, allowing for extra seating on rainy days, and additional sleeping quarters at night. To the right is the large booth dinette, where four more of your friends can sit and enjoy a meal or play a game of cards. Near the front of the trailer, sits the entertainment centre with storage, and DVD/AM/FM Bluetooth stereo.
Along the rear wall there is a set of 52" x 74" bunk beds in the right corner.
Near the entrance door you will find the kitchen. Here you will find plenty of counter space, below is even more storage for pots and pans, and two full length ball bearing slide drawers. The fully equipped kitchen features a, 60/40 kitchen sink with high-rise faucet, microwave, 3-burner stove and an 6 cubic foot fridge.
Grey Water 30 GAL.
Black Water 30 GAL.
LPG 40 GAL.
- Exterior Standard Features (Luxury TT East)
- Diamond Plate
- Black Tank Flush
- E-Coated Wheels
- Exterior TV Hookup/Cable & Bracket
- Powder Coated I-Beam Frame
- Full Length Outriggers
- Two 30 lb. LP Bottles
- Black Radius Window Frames
- Cable Hook Up
- Radius Entry Doors w/Integrated Struts
- Hose Storage in the Bumper
- Rain Gutters with Down Spouts
- Roto-Cast Seamless Holding Tanks
- Four Heavy Duty Stabilizer Jacks
- Cambered chassis
- Lighted Adjustable Power Awning
- Outside 110 receptacle
- XL Entry Assist Handle
- Cold Mountain Package
- Easy Lube Axles
- Dual Battery Rack
- Exterior Speakers
- TV Antenna with Booster
- Full Walk On Roof
- Oversized Pass Thru Storage
- .024 Gauge Aluminum Siding
- Four Stage Slide Room Seals
- Hurricane Straps Reinforced Structure
- Radial Tires
- 96" Exterior width
- Interior Standard Features (Luxury TT East)
- Full Strutted Storage under Master Bed
- Interior Surround Sound Speakers
- Hidden Laundry Chute
- Monitor Panel
- Residential Refrigerator (38BHDS, 38FDDS, 38FKDS, 38FQDS only)
- 12 Volt 55 Amp Converter
- Built-In 30,000 BTU Furnace
- 81” Interior Height
- Foot Flush Toilet
- Pre-Drilled & Screwed Residential Cabinetry Throughout
- Loomed Wiring
- Reversible Dinette Cushions
- Pleated Shades in Living Area
- HD LED TV
- Bluetooth DVD/CD/MP3 Stereo
- 6 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator
- Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- 13,500 BTU Air Conditioner
- Flex Pex Tubing with 10 Year Warranty
- Tub Surround
- RG6 Cable and Satellite Wiring
- 4 1/2” Crowned Roof
- Range with Hi-Output Burner
- High Rise Kitchen Faucet
- Safety (Luxury TT East)
- Safety Chains
- Electric Brakes
- LP Gas Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- Tinted Safety Glass
- Break Away Switch
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Smoke Detector
- GFI Electrical Outlets