One word describes Keystone Passport. Amazing! Keystone Passport didn’t get the memo that it was suppose to act like other lite weights. With size and features of a full size camper, Passport is still made for today’s SUV’s and half-ton vehicles. So go ahead live large, go lite, and get more with Keystone Passport!
The 2018 Keystone Passport 199ML is a couples coach travel trailer that is 22ft, that features a front Murphy bed, rear bath, middle kitchen and a single slide out.
Cutting Edge, Handcrafted and Built to Last - the Keystone Difference
The real value of the 2018 Keystone Passport 199ML is in its construction. It’s smartly designed 1-1/2 inch box double welded aluminum framing helps combat road vibration and contributes to overall structural integrity.
Topped with 5” radius galvanized “non-sweat” steel roof trusses for superior roof support, compared to wood or aluminum roof trusses to prevent mould and mildew build up.
Double welded aluminum floor joists that span the width and length of the RV so your floor feels as solid as the first day you took it home.
Finally, instead of wood, the Keystone Passport has aluminum framed front and rear caps, outside storage and slide boxes to keep construction consistent through-out while maintaining light weight.
All of this helps reduce weight, decrease drag and lets you camp with confidence knowing you're Keystone Passport will be around for the long haul!
The front bedroom has a Murphy bed with queen-sized mattress equipped with reading lamps; quickly convert to a couch for more seating space on rainy days. The over-head cabinets are pre-drill and screwed with LED puck lights. On either side of the bed are large mirrored wardrobes. 120 volt plug-ins are located on both sides of the bed.
The bathroom is located at the rear of the floor plan. Here you will find a tub/shower combo with skylight above, vanity with mirrored medicine cabinet and storage below, a foot flush toilet. You will also find a large hanging closet in the rear left wall.
This open floor plan area has u-shape dinette slide out that comfortably seats four adults, with plenty of natural light shinning through with the large bay window. Right behind is pre-drilled and screwed overhead cabinet storage. Here you will also find the entertainment centre with 24” LED TV ,CD/DVD/AM/FM Bluetooth stereo with aux and iPod hook-up.
The fully equipped kitchen features plenty of counter space, a, 60/40 sink with high-rise faucet, microwave, 3-burner stove and an 6 cubic foot fridge. Below is even more storage and two full length ball bearing slide drawers.
Waste Water 38
Gray Water 38
- Express CHASSIS
- Fully welded outriggers
- Cambered for added structural support
- Extra support cross members
- Electric slide out system
- Express CONSTRUCTION
- Welded aluminum framed sidewalls
- R-11 high density block floor insulation
- One piece seamless Alpha Superflex TPO roof
- R-11 ceiling rolled fiberglass insulation
- Express EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Insulated radius entrance door with screen door
- Heavy duty front mechanical jack
- 4 scissor style stabilizer jacks
- 2-20lb. Propane bottles with flip top cover
- Rain gutters with extended downspouts
- Exterior speakers
- Lighted exterior pass thru storage compartment
- Patio entrance light
- EZ lube axles
- Exterior light at dump valves
- Electric adjustable awning
- Express INTERIOR FEATURES
- Residential style furniture with high grade fabric
- 13,500 BTU A/C
- Water system winterization ready
- 2 tone wood accents
- LED interior lights
- Residential light fixtures in slide room
- USB charging ports
- Express KITCHEN
- Express BATHROOM
- Solid wood custom built medicine cabinet with mirror
- Radius shower curtain
- 12V power exhaust fan
- Express SAFETY PACKAGE
- Break-away switch
- Heavy duty safety chains with clasp
- Tinted safety glass windows
- Propane gas leak detector
- Dead-bolt lock on entrance doors
- Spare tire kit