One word describes Keystone Passport. Amazing! Keystone Passport didn’t get the memo that it was suppose to act like other lite weights. With size and features of a full size camper, Passport is still made for today’s SUV’s and half-ton vehicles. So go ahead live large, go lite, and get more with Keystone Passport!
The 2018 Keystone Passport 3350BH is a bunk house family travel trailer that is 36ft, with one large double slide that contains a booth dinette, and tri-fold sleeper sofa, rear bunk room slide out, front private bedroom, large side kitchen, and outdoor kitchen.
Cutting Edge, Handcrafted and Built to Last - the Keystone Difference
The real value of the 2018 Keystone Passport 3350BH is in its construction. It’s smartly designed 1-1/2 inch box double welded aluminum framing helps combat road vibration and contributes to overall structural integrity.
Topped with 5” radius galvanized “non-sweat” steel roof trusses for superior roof support, compared to wood or aluminum roof trusses to prevent mould and mildew build up.
Double welded aluminum floor joists that span the width and length of the RV so your floor feels as solid as the first day you took it home.
Finally, instead of wood, the Keystone Passport has aluminum framed front and rear caps, outside storage and slide boxes to keep construction consistent through-out while maintaining light weight.
All of this helps reduce weight, decrease drag and lets you camp with confidence knowing you're Keystone Passport will be around for the long haul!
The front master bedroom has a 60x80 Residential Queen Size Bed with storage underneath. The over-head cabinets are pre-drill and screwed with LED puck lights. On either side of the bed are large mirrored wardrobes, below the wardrobes is plenty of space for anything you might need in the middle of the night. 120 volt plug-ins are located on both sides of the bed, all tucked privately away behind a wood pocket door.
The bathroom is located at the rear of the floor plan. Here you will find a tub/shower combo with skylight above, vanity with mirrored medicine cabinet and storage below, a foot flush toilet, and a convenient second entrance for easy access to the bathroom while traveling
The living room is smartly designed to entertain a large group of campers with its large double slide out. Take a seat in the tri-fold sleeper sofa, allowing for extra seating on rainy days, and additional sleeping quarters at night. To the left is the large leather u-shape dinette, where four more of your friends can sit and enjoy a meal or play a game of cards. Near the front of the trailer, sits the entertainment centre with storage, 32” LED TV and DVD/AM/FM Bluetooth stereo.
At the back is the bunk house slide with two futon mattress that can be converted from gaming chairs to extra sleeping accommodations. Above is a 32 X 74 bunk across from that is two more 32x74 bunks. Located in the middle is a wardrobe with an abundant amount of storage. Each bunk comes with their own, reading lights, and 120 volt plug-ins. Each bunk also has a window to let in lots of natural light and give that wide open spaces feeling.
Near the entrance door you will find the kitchen. Here you will find plenty of counter space, below is even more storage for pots and pans, and two full length ball bearing slide drawers. The fully equipped kitchen features a, 60/40 sink with high-rise faucet, microwave, 3-burner stove and an 6 cubic foot fridge.
Convenient cooking options are also provided with the exterior camp kitchen equipped with a sink, refrigerator, and two burner stove.
The 2017 Keystone Passport 3220BH, is a rear bunk house outdoor kitchen floorplan, that is made for families. The 3220BH comes equipped with an adjustable power awning, for easy setup. LED interior lights for longer lighted dry camping trips, and load equalization axles to help lower hitch weight and prevent sway for a more comfortable towing experience.
The front bedroom has: a king-sized bed equipped with reading lamps, pre-drilled and screwed overhead cabinets above, his and her’s mirrored wardrobe along with 110 watt plugs on each side of the bed, all contained behind wood pocket doors.
The bathroom features a tub surround with shelves, vanity with mirrored medicine cabinet with storage below, and a foot flush toilet
This open floor plan area has large u-shape dinette that comfortably seats four adults with easy access doors below, and a adjacent tri-fold sofa. At the front of the trailer is the entertainment centre here you will find the 32” LED TV and CD/DVD/AM/FM Bluetooth stereo with aux and iPod hook-up.
The fully equipped kitchen features a abundant amount of counter space, 60/40 sink with high-rise faucet, microwave, 3-burner stove and an 6 cubic foot fridge. Below is even more storage for pots and pans, and two full length ball bearing slide drawers.
In the Rear is the foldable futon cushions with a fold down bunk above, across from it is two 32x74 bunks with an abundant amount of storage in the middle wardrobe.
Convenient cooking options are also provided with the exterior camp kitchen equipped with a refrigerator, 2-burner stove, swing-arm grill, and sink.
Light Weight and Built to Last
The real value of the 3220BH truly shines where it counts, with it’s smartly designed aerodynamic front profile, 6-sided 2 inch wide aluminum framing, and heated and enclosed underbelly, helps reduces weight, decreased drag and let’s you camp with confidence knowing you're RV will be around for the long haul.
Waste Water 38 gal.
Gray Water 38 gal.
- Grand Touring CHASSIS
- Engineered specifically for each floor plan
- Tube style bumper with sewer hose storage
- Fully welded outriggers
- Cambered for added structural support
- Extra support cross members
- Electric slide out system
- Enclosed and heated underbelly
- Grand Touring CONSTRUCTION
- Welded aluminum framed sidewalls
- Seamless laminated gel-coated filon exterior walls
- High density block foam insulation in sidewalls (R-7 insulation)
- Laminated aluminum framed floor 2'' thick
- One piece breathable Darco protective wrap
- R-11 high density block floor insulation
- Stamped galvanized 5'' thick crowned rafters
- One piece seamless Alpha Superflex TPO roof
- R-11 ceiling rolled fiberglass insulation
- Grand Touring EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Insulated lockable radius baggage doors with hold backs
- Insulated radius entrance door with screen door
- 4 scissor style stabilizer jacks
- Heavy duty front mechanical jack
- 2-20lb. Propane bottles with flip top cover
- Dual battery rack over A-frame
- Rain gutters with extended downspouts
- Electric awning with LED lights
- Front diamond plate
- Exterior speakers
- Lighted exterior pass thru storage compartment
- Portable outside grill (Select models. Not all outdoor kitchen models)
- Patio entrance light
- Exterior shower w/ hot & cold
- Fold away exterior grab handle (main door)
- Load Equalization (spread axle design)
- EZ lube axles
- Exterior light at dump valves
- Grand Touring INTERIOR FEATURES
- Residential style furniture with high grade fabric
- Convenience center with slide, lights, awning, water system controls, and 110V receptacle
- 13,500 BTU A/C
- Forced air furnace
- Ducted in floor heating
- 6 gallon gas/electric DSI water heater (17.8 gal/hr)
- Water system winterization ready
- Residential durable Beauflor® linoleum
- Digital TV system
- 12 volt DVD/CD/AM/FM stereo, aux input, bluetooth and quality sound speakers
- LED flat screen HDTV
- 2 tone wood accents
- Residential light fixtures in slide room
- King u-shaped dinette
- Residential interior doors
- Upgraded residential window treatments and valences
- Residential style entertainment center with integrated pocket doors
- LED interior lights
- Grand Touring KITCHEN
- Extra large double door dometic refrigerator
- Oversized 60/40 residential sink with sink covers
- Metal high-rise faucet
- Microwave with carousel
- 3-burner high output range
- Range hood
- Residential raised panel hardwood cabinet doors
- Coordinated wall paper border
- Gas Oven
- Grand Touring BATHROOM
- Solid wood custom built medicine cabinet with mirror
- Tub surround with built-in shelves
- Radius shower curtain
- Pedestal foot flush toilet
- 12V power exhaust fan
- Grand Touring BEDROOM (MAIN)
- 60'' x 80'' Queen size mattress with quilted bedspread
- Oversized wardrobes
- Night time reading lights
- Under bed storage
- Power outlet at bed side
- Grand Touring SAFETY PACKAGE
- 4 wheel electric brakes
- Break-away switch
- Heavy duty safety chains with clasp
- Tinted safety glass windows
- Multiple emergency egress windows
- GFI recepticals
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Smoke alarm
- Fire extinguisher
- Propane gas leak detector
- Dead-bolt lock on entrance doors
- Manual override on slide system
- Spare tire kit
- 15,000 BTU A/C
- Aluminum Wheels (Standard on Elite)
- 50 AMP 2nd A/C Prep (GT and Elite models that are 35' & longer only)