Now Available: Parts Specialist
Village RV, an RV dealer, providing sales, parts, and service is currently looking for an outstanding individual to be a Parts Specialist to join our team! This individual is the first point of contact in our parts department and must possess exceptional customer service skills, be energetic, organized, punctual, self-motivated and friendly. They must enjoy working with the public, and with co-workers building a strong team environment. It must be recognized that this is a fast-paced, high pressure position and only those meeting our above requirements need apply. Customer service skills and communication skills must be held in the highest regard. The successful candidate will effectively facilitate the company service process by following the established procedures in ways that meet or exceed customer and company expectations.
Responsibilites include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting customers in a prompt, friendly manner and assisting them with in-store parts & accessories purchases.
- Professionally answers and returns parts & accessories related telephone calls.
- Actively promotes, sells and finalizes parts & accessories transactions by properly closing each sale.
- Analyzes and provides accurate information and pricing to customers on all special order and/or manufacturer part orders.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through efficient and timely processing of all parts orders by providing excellent follow-up.
- Educates themselves on the features and benefits of parts & accessories products and actively seeks out ways to increase their selling capabilities.
- Accurately receives and tags parts & accessories into the department
- Maintains clean, well-stocked and attractive merchandise displays.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits program, employee appreciation functions, and a fun working environment. We are open Monday to Friday, 8.00 am to 5.30 pm, and on Saturdays, 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. Must be open to working Saturdays on a rotation basis and be flexible with the occasional overtime. We close all Saturdays of long weekends, with the exception of May long and also close to take vacation between Christmas and New Year’s.
Please apply by emailing your resume with a cover letter to Morgan Schaeffer at firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax to 306-757-3670, filling out the form below with that information or simply drop it off at our front reception. We are located at Highway #1 East, North Service Road, right next to Young's Equipment.